Trexall OverviewMethotrexate (MTX), formerly known as amethopterin, is a chemotherapy agent and immune system suppressant. It is used to treat cancer, autoimmune diseases, ectopic pregnancy, and for medical abortions. Types of cancers it is used for include breast cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, lymphoma, and osteosarcoma. Types of autoimmune diseases it is used for include psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn's disease. It can ...
Read more Trexall Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methotrexate
Recent Trexall Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 10 Mg/0.4 Ml, 15 Mg/0.4 Ml, 20 Mg/0.4 Ml And 25mg/0.4 Ml, 1000mg, 100mg/4ml (25mg/ml), 100mg/vial, 10mg/0.20ml, 12.5mg/0.25ml, 15mg/0.30ml, 17.5mg/0.35ml, 1g, 1gm/40ml (25 mg/ml), 1gm/40ml (25mg/ml), 1gm/vial, 2.5gm/100ml (25 mg/ml), 2.5gm/100ml (25mg/ml), 2.5mg/ml, 200mg/8ml (25mg/ml), 20mg, 20mg/0.4ml, 20mg/2ml (10 mg/ml), 20mg/2ml (10mg/ml), 20mg/vial, 22.5mg/0.45ml, 250mg/10ml (25mg/ml), 25mg/0.50ml, 25mg/ml, 27.5mg/0.55ml, 30mg/0.60ml, 500mg/20ml (25 mg/ml), 500mg/20ml (25mg/ml), 50mg/2ml (25 mg/ml), 50mg/2ml (25mg/ml), 50mg/vial, 7.5mg/0.15ml
- Powder: 100%
- Solution: 10mg/0.20ml, 10mg/0.20ml (10mg/0.20ml), 10mg/0.4ml, 10mg/0.4ml (10mg/0.4ml), 12.5mg/0.25ml, 12.5mg/0.25ml (12.5mg/0.25ml), 12.5mg/0.4ml (12.5mg/0.4ml), 15mg/0.30ml, 15mg/0.30ml (15mg/0.30ml), 15mg/0.4ml, 15mg/0.4ml (15mg/0.4ml), 15mg/0.6ml (15mg/0.6ml), 17.5mg/0.35ml, 17.5mg/0.35ml (17.5mg/0.35ml), 17.5mg/0.4ml (17.5mg/0.4ml), 17.5mg/0.7ml (17.5mg/0.7ml), 2.5mg/ml, 20mg/0.4ml, 20mg/0.4ml (20mg/0.4ml), 20mg/0.8ml (20mg/0.8ml), 22.5mg/0.45ml, 22.5mg/0.45ml (22.5mg/0.45ml), 22.5mg/0.4ml (22.5mg/0.4ml), 22.5mg/0.9ml (22.5mg/0.9ml), 25mg/0.4ml, 25mg/0.4ml (25mg/0.4ml), 25mg/0.5ml, 25mg/0.5ml (25mg/0.5ml), 25mg/ml (25mg/ml), 27.5mg/0.55ml, 27.5mg/0.55ml (27.5mg/0.55ml), 2mg/ml, 30mg/0.6ml, 30mg/0.6ml (30mg/0.6ml), 7.5mg/0.15ml, 7.5mg/0.15ml (7.5mg/0.15ml), 7.5mg/0.4ml, 7.5mg/0.4ml (7.5mg/0.4ml)
- Tablet: 10mg, 15mg, 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg
NDC Database Records for Trexall: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51285-366 Trexall 5 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Women's Health, Inc.
- 51285-367 Trexall 7.5 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Women's Health, Inc.
- 51285-368 Trexall 10 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Women's Health, Inc.
- 51285-369 Trexall 15 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Women's Health, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Methotrexate or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- METHOTREXATE 75 discussions
- METHOTREXATE PRESERVATIVE FREE Methotrexate Sodium
- METHOTREXATE SODIUM PRESERVATIVE FREE Methotrexate Sodium
- MTX Methotrexate1 discussion
- OTREXUP Methotrexate
- RASUVO Methotrexate
- RHEUMATREX Methotrexate1 discussion
- XATMEP Methotrexate Sodium