Tranylcypromine OverviewTranylcypromine (sold under the trade name Parnate among others) is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI); more specifically, tranylcypromine acts as nonselective and irreversible inhibitor of the enzyme monoamine oxidase (MAO). It is used as an antidepressant and anxiolytic agent in the clinical treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, respectively. Tranylcypromine is a propylamine formed from the cyclization of amphetamine's side chain...
Read more Tranylcypromine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranylcypromine
Recent Tranylcypromine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 10mg
NDC Database Records for Tranylcypromine: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0591-5590 Tranylcypromine Sulfate 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 49884-032 Tranylcypromine (As Tranylcypromine Sulfate) 10 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 52125-888 Tranylcypromine Sulfate 10 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 60429-210 Tranylcypromine (As Tranylcypromine Sulfate) 10 mg Oral Tablet by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 64980-183 Tranylcypromine (As Tranylcypromine Sulfate) 10 mg Oral Tablet by Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.