Trancot OverviewMeprobamate—marketed as Miltown by Wallace Laboratories and Equanil by Wyeth, among others—is a carbamate derivative used as an anxiolytic drug. It was the best-selling minor tranquilizer for a time, but has largely been replaced by the benzodiazepines due to their wider therapeutic index (lower risk of toxicity at therapeutically prescribed doses) and lower incidence of serious side effects. Contents 1 History 2 Pharmacology 3 Indications 4 Overdose 5 Health issues 6 Synthesi...
Read more Trancot Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meprobamate
Recent Trancot Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 400mg
- Tablet: 200mg, 400mg, 600mg
Other drugs which contain Meprobamate or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- EQUANIL Meprobamate3 discussions
- MEPROBAMATE 5 discussions
- MILTOWN Meprobamate
- ASPIRIN, ASA + MEPROBAMATE 1 discussion
- EPROMATE-M Aspirin, ASA + Meprobamate
- EQUAGESIC Aspirin, ASA + Meprobamate1 discussion
- MEPROGESIC Aspirin, ASA + Meprobamate
- MICRAININ Aspirin, ASA + Meprobamate1 discussion