Tolak OverviewFluorouracil (5-FU), sold under the brand name Adrucil among others, is a cytotoxic chemotherapy medication used to treat cancer. By intravenous injection it is used for treatment of colorectal cancer, oesophageal cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, and cervical cancer. As a cream it is used for actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, and skin warts. Side effects of use by injection are common.&...
Read more Tolak Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorouracil
Recent Tolak Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.5%, 0.50%, 1%, 4%, 5%
- Cream, Augmented: 4%
- Injection: 50mg/ml
- Solution: 1%, 2%, 5%
NDC Database Records for Tolak: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 28105-421 Tolak .04 g/g Topical Cream by Hill Dermaceuticals, Inc.
- 64370-421 Tolak 40 mg/g Topical Cream by Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Fluorouracil or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ADRUCIL Fluorouracil, 5-FU
- CARAC Fluorouracil, 5-FU
- EFUDEX Fluorouracil, 5-FU32 discussions
- FLUOROPLEX Fluorouracil, 5-FU1 discussion
- FLUOROURACIL, 5-FU 1 discussion
- ACCUSITE Fluorouracil + Epinephrine + Bovine Collagen
- FLUOROURACIL + EPINEPHRINE + BOVINE COLLAGEN