Tolak OverviewFluorouracil (5-FU), sold under the brand name Adrucil among others, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat cancer. By injection into a vein it is used for colon cancer, esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, and cervical cancer. As a cream it is used for actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, and skin warts. When used by injection most people develop side effects....
Read more Tolak Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorouracil
Recent Tolak Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.5%, 0.50%, 1%, 4%, 5%
- Cream, Augmented: 4%
- Injection: 50mg/ml
- Solution: 1%, 2%, 5%
NDC Database Records for Tolak: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 28105-421 Tolak .04 g/g Topical Cream by Hill Dermaceuticals, Inc.
- 64370-421 Tolak 40 mg/g Topical Cream by Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Fluorouracil or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ADRUCIL Fluorouracil, 5-FU
- CARAC Fluorouracil, 5-FU
- EFUDEX Fluorouracil, 5-FU28 discussions
- FLUOROPLEX Fluorouracil, 5-FU1 discussion
- FLUOROURACIL, 5-FU 1 discussion
- ACCUSITE Fluorouracil + Epinephrine + Bovine Collagen
- FLUOROURACIL + EPINEPHRINE + BOVINE COLLAGEN