Tobi Podhaler OverviewTobramycin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic derived from Streptomyces tenebrarius that is used to treat various types of bacterial infections, particularly Gram-negative infections. It is especially effective against species of Pseudomonas. It was patented in 1965, and approved for medical use in 1974. Contents 1 Medical uses 1.1 Spectrum of susceptibility 2 Contraindications 3 Side effects 4 Interactions 5 Pharmacology 5.1 Mechanism of action 5.2 Ph...
Read more Tobi Podhaler Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobramycin
Recent Tobi Podhaler Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 1.2g, 1.2gm/vial, 1.6mg/ml, 10mg/1ml, 10mg/ml, 40mg, 40mg/ml, 60mg, 60mg/50ml, 80mg, 80mg/100ml
- Ointment: 0.3%, 0.30%
- Powder: 100%, 28mg
- Powder for Reconstitution: 1.2g
- Solution: 0.3%, 300mg/4ml, 300mg/5ml, 60mg/ml
- Solution/drops: 0.3%, 0.30%
NDC Database Records for Tobi Podhaler: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0078-0630 Tobi Podhaler Kit by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 49502-346 Tobi Podhaler 28 mg Oral; Respiratory (Inhalation) Capsule by Mylan Specialty L.p.
- 49502-401 Tobi Podhaler 28 mg Oral; Respiratory (Inhalation) Capsule by Mylan Specialty L.p.
Other drugs which contain Tobramycin or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- BETHKIS Tobramycin
- NEBCIN Tobramycin
- TOBI Tobramycin
- TOBRAMYCIN 1 discussion
- TOBRAMYCIN (PHARMACY BULK) Tobramycin Sulfate
- TOBREX Tobramycin1 discussion
- DEXAMETHASONE + TOBRAMYCIN
- LOTEPREDNOL + TOBRAMYCIN
- TOBRADEX Dexamethasone + Tobramycin1 discussion
- TOBRADEX ST Tobramycin + Dexamethasone
- TOBRAMYCIN + DEXAMETHASONE
- ZYLET Loteprednol + Tobramycin