Ticlopidine OverviewTiclopidine (trade name Ticlid) is an antiplatelet drug in the thienopyridine family which is an adenosine diphosphate (ADP) receptor inhibitor. Research initially showed that it was useful for preventing strokes and coronary stent occlusions. However, because of its rare but serious side effects of neutropenia and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura it was primarily used in patients in whom aspirin was not tolerated, or in whom dual antiplatelet therapy was desirable. With the advent of newe...
Read more Ticlopidine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ticlopidine
Recent Ticlopidine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 125mg, 250mg
NDC Database Records for Ticlopidine: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0093-0154 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0185-0115 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Eon Labs, Inc.
- 42291-803 Ticlopidine Hydrochloride 250 mg Oral Tablet by Avkare, Inc.
- 55567-054 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Genpharm
- 57664-327 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.
- 60505-0027 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Apotex Corp.
- 68151-0079 Ticlopidine Hydrochloride 250 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Carilion Materials Management
Other drugs which contain Ticlopidine or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- TICLID Ticlopidine