Thyquidity OverviewLevothyroxine, also known as L-thyroxine, is a manufactured form of the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4). It is used to treat thyroid hormone deficiency, including the severe form known as myxedema coma. It may also be used to treat and prevent certain types of thyroid tumors. It is not indicated for weight loss. Levothyroxine is taken by mouth or given by intravenous injection. Max...
Read more Thyquidity Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levothyroxine
Recent Thyquidity Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 0.013mg, 0.025mg, 0.05mg, 0.075mg, 0.088mg, 0.112mg, 0.125mg, 0.137mg, 0.15mg, 0.175mg, 0.1mg, 0.200mg, 100mcg, 125mcg, 13mcg, 150mcg, 25mcg, 50mcg, 75mcg
- Injection: 0.2mg, 0.5mg
- Solution: 100mcg/5ml, 100mcg/ml, 112mcg/ml, 125mcg/ml, 137mcg/ml, 13mcg/ml, 150mcg/ml, 175mcg/ml, 200mcg/ml, 25mcg/ml, 37.5mcg/ml, 44mcg/ml, 50mcg/ml, 62.5mcg/ml, 75mcg/ml, 88mcg/ml
- Tablet: 0.010mg, 0.025mg, 0.050mg, 0.05mg, 0.075mg, 0.088mg, 0.112mg, 0.125mg, 0.137mg, 0.15mg, 0.175mg, 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 0.3mg
NDC Database Records for Thyquidity: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 66689-105 Thyquidity 100 ug/5ml Oral Solution by Vistapharm, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Levothyroxine Sodium or a similar ingredient: (10 results)
- LEVO-T Levothyroxine2 discussions
- LEVOLET Levothyroxine Sodium1 discussion
- LEVOTHROID Levothyroxine6 discussions
- LEVOTHYROXINE 410 discussions
- LEVOXYL Levothyroxine21 discussions
- NOVOTHYROX Levothyroxine Sodium1 discussion
- SYNTHROID Levothyroxine85 discussions
- TIROSINT Levothyroxine Sodium3 discussions
- TIROSINT-SOL Levothyroxine Sodium
- UNITHROID Levothyroxine8 discussions