Tham-E OverviewTris, or tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane, or known during medical use as tromethamine or THAM, is an organic compound with the formula (HOCH2)3CNH2. It is extensively used in biochemistry and molecular biology as a component of buffer solutions such as in TAE and TBE buffers, especially for solutions of nucleic acids. It contains a primary amine and thus undergoes the reactions associated with typical amines, e.g. condensations with aldehydes. Tris also complexes with metal...
Read more Tham-E Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tris
Recent Tham-E Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 3.6gm/100ml, 36mg/ml, 370mg/vial + 1.75gm/vial + 36gm/vial
- Solution: 18gm/500ml (3.6gm/100ml)
Other drugs which contain Tromethamine or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- THAM Tromethamine 4 discussions
- TROMETHAMINE 2 discussions
- ACUVAIL Ketorolac Tromethamine
- CARBOPROST TROMETHAMINE
- HEMABATE Carboprost Tromethamine
- SPRIX Ketorolac Tromethamine