Tazarotene OverviewTazarotene, sold under the brand name Tazorac, among others, is a third-generation prescription topical retinoid. It is primarily used for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and acne. Tazarotene is also used as a therapeutic for photoaged and photodamaged skin. Tazarotene is a member of the acetylenic class of retinoids. Contents 1 Medical uses 1.1 Pregnancy 2 Contraindications 3 Adverse effects...
Read more Tazarotene Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tazarotene
Recent Tazarotene Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.1%
- Cream: 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.10%, 1%
- Foam: 0.1%
- Gel: 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.10%
- Lotion: 0.045%
NDC Database Records for Tazarotene: (10 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0023-9236 Avage 1 mg/g Cutaneous Cream by Allergan, Inc.
- 0168-0454 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0168-0455 Tazarotene Cream Cream 1 mg/g Topical Cream by E. Fougera & Co. a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0713-0670 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by G&w Laboratories, Inc.
- 0713-0764 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Cosette Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 51672-1373 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-1374 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 60758-556 Tazarotene .5 mg/g Topical Cream by Pacific Pharma, Inc.
- 60758-561 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Pacific Pharma, Inc.
- 68308-685 Tazarotene 1 mg/g Topical Aerosol, Foam by Mayne Pharma Inc.
Other drugs which contain Tazarotene or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ARAZLO Tazarotene
- FABIOR Tazarotene
- TAZORAC Tazarotene1 discussion
- DUOBRII Halobetasol Propionate + Tazarotene
- HALOBETASOL PROPIONATE + TAZAROTENE