Tavaborole OverviewTavaborole, sold under the brand name Kerydin, is a topical antifungal medication for the treatment of onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the nail and nail bed. Tavaborole was approved by the US FDA in July 2014. The medication inhibits an essential fungal enzyme, leucyl-tRNA synthetase, that is required for protein synthesis. The inhibition of protein synthesis leads to termination of cell growth and then cell death, eliminating the fungal infection. Contents 1 Medical...
Read more Tavaborole Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavaborole
Recent Tavaborole Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 5%
NDC Database Records for Tavaborole: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0574-0157 Tavaborole 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Paddock Laboratories, LLC.
- 21922-020 Tavaborole 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Encube Ethicals Private Limited
- 51862-690 Tavaborole 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Mayne Pharma Inc.
- 62332-467 Tavaborole 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 69097-686 Tavaborole 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Cipla USA Inc.
- 69238-1657 Tavaborole 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ny LLC
Other drugs which contain Tavaborole or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- KERYDIN Tavaborole