Symdeko OverviewTezacaftor, development code VX-661, is a drug that is sold as a fixed-dose combination with ivacaftor as Symdeko. It is used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in people six years and older, who have specific gene mutations. In 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a combination of ivacaftor and tezacaftor; the manufacturer announced a list price of $292,000 per year. The combination of iv...
Read more Symdeko Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tezacaftor
Recent Symdeko Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor
- Tablet, Tablet: 150mg,n/a + 150mg, 100mg, 75mg,n/a + 75mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Symdeko: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51167-113 SymdekoSymdeko Kit by Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- 51167-661 Symdeko Kit by Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- ELEXACAFTOR + IVACAFTOR + TEZACAFTOR
- KALYDECO Ivacaftor1 discussion
- ORKAMBI Lumacaftor + Ivacaftor
- TRIKAFTA Elexacaftor + Ivacaftor + Tezacaftor