Sustiva OverviewEfavirenz (EFV), sold under the brand names Sustiva among others, is an antiretroviral medication used to treat and prevent HIV/AIDS. It is generally recommended for use with other antiretrovirals. It may be used for prevention after a needlestick injury or other potential exposure. It is sold both by itself and in combination as efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir. It is taken by mouth once a day. C...
Read more Sustiva Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efavirenz
Recent Sustiva Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 200mg, 50mg
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, 50mg, 600mg
NDC Database Records for Sustiva: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0056-0470 Sustiva 50 mg Oral Capsule by Bristol-myers Squibb Pharma Company
- 0056-0474 Sustiva 200 mg Oral Capsule by Bristol-myers Squibb Pharma Company
- 0056-0510 Sustiva 600 mg Oral Tablet by Bristol-myers Squibb Pharma Company
- 24236-282 Sustiva 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 43798-015 Sustiva 50 mg Oral Capsule by Aesica Queenborough Limited
- 43798-016 Sustiva 200 mg Oral Capsule by Aesica Queenborough Limited
- 54569-5374 Sustiva 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 54868-4668 Sustiva 600 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 70518-0482 Sustiva 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
Other drugs which contain Efavirenz or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- EFAVIRENZ 4 discussions
- ATRIPLA Efavirenz + Emtricitabine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate12 discussions
- EFAVIRENZ + EMTRICITABINE + TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE 1 discussion
- EFAVIRENZ + LAMIVUDINE + TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE
- SYMFI Efavirenz + Lamivudine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate1 discussion