Sumycin OverviewTetracycline, sold under the brand name Sumycin among others, is an oral antibiotic in the tetracyclines family of medications, used to treat a number of infections, including acne, cholera, brucellosis, plague, malaria, and syphilis. Common side effects include vomiting, diarrhea, rash, and loss of appetite. Other side effects include poor tooth development if used by children less than eight years of age, kidney problems, and sunburni...
Read more Sumycin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetracycline
Recent Sumycin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 125mg, 250mg, 500mg
- Fiber, Extended Release: 12.7mg/fiber
- For Solution: 2.2mg/ml
- Injection: 250mg, 500mg
- Suspension: 125mg/5ml
- Syrup: 125mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 250mg, 500mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Sumycin: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49884-732 Sumycin 250 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 49884-733 Sumycin 500 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Tetracycline or a similar ingredient: (18 results)
- ACTISITE Tetracycline
- TETRACYCLINE 47 discussions
- TOPICYCLINE Tetracycline
- AUREOMYCIN Chlortetracycline
- BISKALCITRATE + METRONIDAZOLE + TETRACYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE
- BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE + METRONIDAZOLE + TETRACYCLINE
- CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE + HYDROCORTISONE + NYSTATIN + TETRACYCLINE
- CLOBETASONE BUTYRATE + OXYTETRACYCLINE + NYSTATIN
- DEXAMETHASONE + DIPHENHYDRAMINE + NYSTATIN + TETRACYCLINE 2 discussions
- DOXYTETRACYCLINE Doxycycline16 discussions
- HELIDAC THERAPY Bismuth Subsalicylate + Metronidazole + Tetracycline1 discussion
- MIRACLE MOUTHWASH Dexamethasone + Diphenhydramine + Nystatin + Tetracycline4 discussions
- OXYTETRACYCLINE 17 discussions
- PYLERA Biskalcitrate + Metronidazole + Tetracycline Hydrochloride1 discussion
- STANFORD MOUTHWASH Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Hydrocortisone + Nystatin + Tetracycline2 discussions
- TERRAMYCIN Oxytetracycline16 discussions
- TRIMOVATE Clobetasone Butyrate + Oxytetracycline + Nystatin2 discussions