Active Ingredient(s): Asfotase Alfa
FDA Approved: * October 23, 2015
Pharm Company: * ALEXION PHARM
* This drug may consist of multiple approval dates, manufacturers, or distributors. If applicable, they would be listed below under "NDC Database Records".
Recent Strensiq Forums:
Be the first to start a discussion
about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 18mg/0.45ml, 28mg/0.7ml, 40mg/ml, 80mg/0.8ml
Note: Above list includes dosages for all drugs with the same combination of active ingredients.
NDC Database Records for Strensiq: (4 results)
Sorted by National Drug Code
- 25682-010 Strensiq 18 mg/.45ml Subcutaneous Solution by Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 25682-013 Strensiq 28 mg/.7ml Subcutaneous Solution by Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 25682-016 Strensiq 40 mg/ml Subcutaneous Solution by Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 25682-019 Strensiq 80 mg/.8ml Subcutaneous Solution by Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Other drugs which contain Asfotase Alfa or a similar ingredient: (1 result)