Steglujan OverviewSitagliptin (INN; /stlptn/(listen), previously identified as MK-0431 and marketed as the phosphate salt under the trade name Januvia) is an oral antihyperglycemic (antidiabetic drug) of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor class. It was developed, and is marketed, by Merck & Co. This enzyme-inhibiting drug is used either alone or in combination with other oral antihyperglycemic agents (such as metformin or a thiazolidinedione) for treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2.[2&...
Read more Steglujan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitagliptin
Recent Steglujan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Ertugliflozin + Sitagliptin Phosphate
- Tablet: 15mg + 100mg, 5mg + 100mg
NDC Database Records for Steglujan: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-5367 Steglujan Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-5368 Steglujan Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (9 results)
- ERTUGLIFLOZIN + SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE
- ERTUGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- JANUMET Metformin Hydrochloride + Sitagliptin Phosphate33 discussions
- JANUVIA Sitagliptin Phosphate45 discussions
- METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE + SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE 2 discussions
- SEGLUROMET Ertugliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE 2 discussions
- STEGLATRO Ertugliflozin