Steglujan OverviewSitagliptin, sold under the brand name Januvia among others, is an anti-diabetic medication used to treat type 2 diabetes. In the United Kingdom it is listed as less preferred than metformin or a sulfonylurea. It is taken by mouth. It is also available in the fixed-dose combination medication sitagliptin/metformin (Janumet, Janumet XR). Common side effects include headaches, swelling of the legs, and upper respiratory...
Read more Steglujan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitagliptin
Recent Steglujan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Ertugliflozin + Sitagliptin Phosphate
- Tablet: 15mg + 100mg, 5mg + 100mg
NDC Database Records for Steglujan: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-5367 Steglujan Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-5368 Steglujan Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (9 results)
- ERTUGLIFLOZIN + SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE
- ERTUGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- JANUMET Metformin Hydrochloride + Sitagliptin Phosphate28 discussions
- JANUVIA Sitagliptin Phosphate43 discussions
- METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE + SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE 1 discussion
- SEGLUROMET Ertugliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE 2 discussions
- STEGLATRO Ertugliflozin