Steglatro OverviewErtugliflozin (trade name Steglatro) is a drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. In the United States, it was approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use as a monotherapy and as a fixed dose combination with either sitagliptin or with metformin. In Europe, it was approved in March 2018 for use as a monotherapy or combination therapy. Ertugliflozin is a sodium/glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitor and is in the class of drugs known as glif...
Read more Steglatro Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertugliflozin
Recent Steglatro Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 15mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Steglatro: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-5363 Steglatro 5 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-5364 Steglatro 15 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Other drugs which contain Ertugliflozin or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ERTUGLIFLOZIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- ERTUGLIFLOZIN + SITAGLIPTIN PHOSPHATE
- SEGLUROMET Ertugliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- STEGLUJAN Ertugliflozin + Sitagliptin Phosphate