Sprix OverviewKetorolac, sold under the brand name Toradol among others, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain. Specifically it is recommended for moderate to severe pain. Recommended duration of treatment is less than six days. It is used by mouth, by nose, by injection into a vein or muscle, and as eye drops. Effects begin within an hour and last for up to eight hours.[1&am...
Read more Sprix Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketorolac
Recent Sprix Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 15mg/ml, 30mg/ml
- Solution: 0.4%, 0.45%, 0.5%
- Solution/drops: 0.4%, 0.40%, 0.45%, 0.5%, 0.50%
- Spray: 31.5mg
- Spray, Metered: 15.75mg/spray
- Tablet: 10mg
NDC Database Records for Sprix: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0517-8880 Sprix 15.75 mg/1 Nasal Spray, Metered by American Regent, Inc.
- 45865-682 Sprix 15.75 mg Nasal Spray, Metered by Medsource Pharmaceuticals
- 54868-6284 Sprix 15.75 mg/1 Nasal Spray, Metered by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 69344-144 Sprix 15.75 mg Nasal Spray, Metered by Egalet Us Inc.
- 76519-1017 Sprix 15.75 mg/1 Nasal Spray, Metered by H.j. Harkins Company, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Ketorolac Tromethamine or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- ACULAR Ketorolac
- ACULAR LS Ketorolac
- ACULAR PF Ketorolac
- ACUVAIL Ketorolac Tromethamine
- KETOROLAC 73 discussions
- TORADOL Ketorolac26 discussions