Sinuva OverviewMometasone furoate is a glucocorticoid or corticosteroid used topically to reduce inflammation of the skin or in the airways. It is a prodrug of the free form mometasone (INN). Contents 1 Medical uses 1.1 Asthma 2 Pharmacology 2.1 Pharmacodynamics 2.1.1 Mechanism of action 2.2 Pharmacokinetics 2.2.1 Metabolism 3 Society and culture 3.1 Brand names 4 References Medical uses Mometasone furoate is used in the treatment of inflammatory skin...
Read more Sinuva Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mometasone_furoate
Recent Sinuva Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Implant: 1.35mg
- Inhalant: 220mcg/actuation
- Lotion: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Ointment: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Powder: 0.11mg/inh, 0.22mg/inh
- Solution: 0.1%
- Spray, Metered: 0.05mg/spray, 50mcg/actuation
NDC Database Records for Sinuva: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 10599-003 Sinuva 1350 ug/1 Intrasinal Implant by Intersect Ent, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Mometasone Furoate or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ASMANEX Mometasone Furoate2 discussions
- ASMANEX TWISTHALER Mometasone1 discussion
- ELOCON Mometasone
- MOMETASONE 8 discussions
- NASONEX Mometasone23 discussions
- DULERA Mometasone Furoate + Formoterol Fumarate2 discussions
- MOMETASONE FUROATE + FORMOTEROL FUMARATE