Serostim OverviewGrowth hormone (GH), also known as somatotropin (or as human growth hormone [hGH or HGH] in its human form), is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development. It is a type of mitogen which is specific only to certain kinds of cells. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored and secreted by somatotropic cells within the lateral wings of the ...
Read more Serostim Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone
Recent Serostim Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.2mg, 0.2mg/vial, 0.4mg, 0.4mg/vial, 0.6mg, 0.6mg/vial, 0.8mg, 0.8mg/vial, 1.2mg, 1.2mg/vial, 1.4mg, 1.4mg/vial, 1.5mg, 1.5mg/vial, 1.6mg, 1.6mg/vial, 1.8mg, 1.8mg/vial, 10mg, 10mg/1.5ml, 10mg/vial, 12mg, 12mg/vial, 13.5mg, 13.8mg, 13.8mg/vial, 15mg/1.5ml, 18mg, 1mg, 1mg/vial, 22.5mg, 24mg, 24mg/vial, 2mg, 2mg/vial, 4.8mg, 4.8mg/vial, 4mg, 4mg/vial, 5.8mg, 5.8mg/vial, 5mg, 5mg/1.5ml, 5mg/ml, 5mg/ml (5mg/ml), 5mg/vial, 6mg, 6mg/0.5ml, 6mg/0.5ml (6mg/0.5ml), 6mg/vial, 8.8mg, 8.8mg/vial, 8mg, 8mg/vial, n/a
NDC Database Records for Serostim: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 44087-0004 Serostim Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
- 44087-0005 Serostim Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
- 44087-0006 Serostim Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Somatropin, rh-GH or a similar ingredient: (11 results)
- ACCRETROPIN Somatropin Recombinant
- GENOTROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH4 discussions
- HUMATROPE Somatropin, rh-GH1 discussion
- NORDITROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH
- NUTROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH1 discussion
- OMNITROPE Somatropin Rdna Origin1 discussion
- SAIZEN Somatropin, rh-GH
- SOMATROPIN, RH-GH
- TEV-TROPIN Somatropin, rh-GH1 discussion
- VALTROPIN Somatropin Recombinant
- ZORBTIVE Somatropin, rh-GH