Sancuso OverviewGranisetron is a serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist used as an antiemetic to treat nausea and vomiting following chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Its main effect is to reduce the activity of the vagus nerve, which is a nerve that activates the vomiting center in the medulla oblongata. It does not have much effect on vomiting due to motion sickness. This drug does not have any effect on dopamine receptors or muscarinic receptors. Granisetron was developed by chemists working at the British dr...
Read more Sancuso Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granisetron
Recent Sancuso Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Film, Extended Release: 3.1mg/24hr
- Injection: (1mg/ml) 1mg/1ml, (1mg/ml) 4mg/4ml, 0.1mg/ml, 0.1mg/ml (0.1mg/ml), 10mg/0.4ml, 1mg, 1mg/ml, 1mg/ml (1mg/ml), 3mg/ml, 4mg/4ml (1mg /ml), 4mg/4ml (1mg/ml)
- Injection, Extended Release: 10mg/0.4ml (10mg/0.4ml)
- Solution: 2mg/10ml
- System: 3.1mg
- Tablet: 1mg, 2mg
NDC Database Records for Sancuso: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 42747-726 Sancuso 3.1 mg/24h Transdermal Patch by Prostrakan, Inc.
- 54868-5985 Sancuso 3.1 mg/24h Transdermal Patch by Physicians Total Care, Inc.