Salmeterol OverviewSalmeterol is a long-acting β2 adrenergic receptor agonist (LABA) used in the maintenance and prevention of asthma symptoms and maintenance of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. Symptoms of bronchospasm include shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing and chest tightness. It is also used to prevent breathing difficulties during exercise (exercise-induced bronchoconstriction). It is marketed as Serevent in the US....
Read more Salmeterol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmeterol
Recent Salmeterol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.021mg/inh, 21mcg/actuation
- Powder: 0.046mg/inh, 0.05mg/inh, 50mcg/actuation
Other drugs which contain Salmeterol or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- SEREVENT Salmeterol2 discussions
- SEREVENT DISKUS Salmeterol
- ADVAIR Fluticasone + Salmeterol15 discussions
- ADVAIR HFA Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol
- AIRDUO RESPICLICK Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate
- FLUTICASONE + SALMETEROL
- WIXELA INHUB Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate