Roxybond OverviewOxycodone, sold under brand names such as Percocet and OxyContin among many others, is an opioid medication which is used for the relief of moderate to severe pain. It is usually taken by mouth, and is available as a single-ingredient medication in immediate release and controlled release formulations. In the United Kingdom, it is available in 10mg/mL and 50mg/mL formulation for intramuscular or intravenous administration. Combination products are also a...
Read more Roxybond Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone
Recent Roxybond Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 5mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 13.5mg, 18mg, 27mg, 36mg, 9mg
- Powder: 100%
- Solution: 20mg/ml, 5mg/5ml
- Tablet: 15mg, 30mg, 5mg, 7.5mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 10mg, 15mg, 160mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg
NDC Database Records for Roxybond: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 65597-501 Roxybond 5 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Daiichi Sankyo Inc.
- 65597-502 Roxybond 15 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Daiichi Sankyo Inc.
- 65597-503 Roxybond 30 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Daiichi Sankyo Inc.
- 69296-005 Roxybond 5 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Inspirion Delivery Sciences LLC
- 69296-006 Roxybond 15 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Inspirion Delivery Sciences LLC
- 69296-007 Roxybond 30 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Inspirion Delivery Sciences LLC
Other drugs which contain Oxycodone Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- M-OXY Oxycodone2 discussions
- OXECTA Oxycodone Hydrochloride4 discussions
- OXYCODONE 4685 discussions
- OXYCONTIN Oxycodone1116 discussions
- OXYFAST Oxycodone2 discussions
- OXYIR Oxycodone9 discussions
- PERCOLONE Oxycodone1 discussion
- ROXICODONE Oxycodone284 discussions
- XTAMPZA ER Oxycodone3 discussions
- TARGINIQ ER Oxycodone Hydrochloride + Naloxone Hydrochloride
- TROXYCA ER Oxycodone Hydrochloride + Naltrexone Hydrochloride
- XARTEMIS XR Oxycodone Hydrochloride + Acetaminophen7 discussions