Romidepsin OverviewRomidepsin, also known as Istodax, is an anticancer agent used in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and other peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTCLs). Romidepsin is a natural product obtained from the bacterium Chromobacterium violaceum, and works by blocking enzymes known as histone deacetylases, thus inducing apoptosis. It is sometimes referred to as depsipeptide, after the class of molecules to which it belongs. Romidepsin is branded and owned by Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, ...
Read more Romidepsin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romidepsin
Recent Romidepsin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Powder: 10mg/vial
- Solution: 10mg/2ml (5mg/ml), 27.5mg/5.5ml (5mg/ml)
- Vial: 10mg
NDC Database Records for Romidepsin: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0069-0983 Romidepsin Kit by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 0703-3071 Romidepsin 5 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 0703-3125 Romidepsin Kit by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 0703-4004 Romidepsin 5 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Romidepsin or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- ISTODAX Romidepsin