Roferon A OverviewInterferons (IFNs) are a group of signaling proteins made and released by host cells in response to the presence of several viruses. In a typical scenario, a virus-infected cell will release interferons causing nearby cells to heighten their anti-viral defenses. IFNs belong to the large class of proteins known as cytokines, molecules used for communication between cells to trigger the protective defenses of the immune system that help eradicate pathogens....
Read more Roferon A Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interferon
Recent Roferon A Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 3 millionunit/0.5ml, 3 millionunit/ml, 36 millionunit/ml, 6 millionunit/0.5ml, 6 millionunit/ml, 9 millionunit/0.5ml
- Vial: 3miu/ml, 6miu/ml, 9miu/ml
Other drugs which contain Interferon Alfa-2a or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- INTERFERON ALFA-2A
- PEGASYS Peginterferon Alfa-2a4 discussions
- PEGINTERFERON Peginterferon Alfa-2a + Ribavirin1 discussion
- PEGINTERFERON ALFA-2A
- PEGINTERFERON ALFA-2A + RIBAVIRIN 1 discussion