Rimantadine OverviewRimantadine (INN, sold under the trade name Flumadine) is an orally administered antiviral drug used to treat, and in rare cases prevent, influenzavirus A infection. When taken within one to two days of developing symptoms, rimantadine can shorten the duration and moderate the severity of influenza. Rimantadine can mitigate symptoms, including fever. Both rimantadine and the similar drug amantadine are derivates of adamantane. Rimantadine is found to be ...
Read more Rimantadine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rimantadine
Recent Rimantadine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Syrup: 50mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg
NDC Database Records for Rimantadine: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0115-1911 Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Global Pharmaceuticals, Division of Impax Laboratories Inc.
- 16590-202 Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Stat Rx USA LLC
- 50090-1775 Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 52959-305 Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by H.j. Harkins Company, Inc.
- 63629-3552 Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Bryant Ranch Prepack
- 68151-2103 Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Carilion Materials Management
- 68405-110 Rimantalist (Rimantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg) by Physician Therapeutics LLC
Other drugs which contain Rimantadine or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- FLUMADINE Rimantadine