Rilpivirine OverviewRilpivirine (TMC278, trade name Edurant) is a pharmaceutical drug, developed by Tibotec, for the treatment of HIV infection. It is a second-generation non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) with higher potency, longer half-life and reduced side-effect profile compared with older NNRTIs, such as efavirenz. Rilpivirine entered phase III clinical trials in April 2008, and was approved for use in the United States in May 2011 under the brand name Edurant. A fi...
Read more Rilpivirine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rilpivirine
Recent Rilpivirine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 25mg
Other drugs which contain Rilpivirine or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- EDURANT Rilpivirine
- COMPLERA Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate1 discussion
- DOLUTEGRAVIR + RILPIVIRINE
- EMTRICITABINE + RILPIVIRINE + TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE
- EMTRICITABINE + RILPIVIRINE + TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE
- JULUCA Dolutegravir + Rilpivirine
- ODEFSEY Emtricitabine + Rilpivirine + Tenofovir Alafenamide