Rifater OverviewRifampicin, also known as rifampin, is an antibiotic used to treat several types of bacterial infections, including tuberculosis (TB), Mycobacterium avium complex, leprosy, and Legionnaires’ disease. It is almost always used together with other antibiotics with two notable exceptions: when given as a "preferred treatment that is strongly recommended" for latent TB infection; and when used as post-exposure prophylaxis to prevent Haemophilus influenza...
Read more Rifater Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifampicin
Recent Rifater Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Isoniazid, INH + Pyrazinamide, PZA + Rifampin
- Tablet: 50mg + 300mg + 120mg
NDC Database Records for Rifater: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0088-0576 Rifater 120/50/300 (Rifampin / Isoniazid / Pyrazinamide) Oral Tablet by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 49349-013 Rifater 120/50/300 (Rifampin / Isoniazid / Pyrazinamide) Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (11 results)
- ISONIAZID, INH + PYRAZINAMIDE, PZA + RIFAMPIN
- INH Isoniazid, INH9 discussions
- ISONIAZID, INH
- ISONIAZID, INH + RIFAMPIN
- NYDRAZID Isoniazid, INH
- PYRAZINAMIDE, PZA
- RIFADIN Rifampin
- RIFADIN IV Rifampin
- RIFAMATE Isoniazid, INH + Rifampin
- RIFAMPIN 11 discussions
- RIMACTANE Rifampin