Rezipres OverviewEphedrine is a medication and stimulant. It is often used to prevent low blood pressure during anesthesia. It has also been used for asthma, narcolepsy, and obesity but is not the preferred treatment. It is of unclear benefit in nasal congestion. It can be taken by mouth or by injection into a muscle, vein, or just under the skin. Onset with intravenous use is fast, while injection into a muscle can...
Read more Rezipres Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine
Recent Rezipres Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 24.3mg, 25mg, 48.6mg, 50mg
- Injection: 50mg/ml
- Solution: 23.5mg/5ml (4.7mg/ml), 25mg/5ml (5mg/ml), 47mg/5ml (9.4mg/ml), 47mg/ml (47mg/ml), 50mg/10ml (5mg/ml), 50mg/ml, 50mg/ml (50mg/ml)
- Spray, Metered: 0.25%
- Tablet: 0.375gr
NDC Database Records for Rezipres: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 39822-1410 Rezipres 4.7 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Xgen Pharmaceuticals Djb, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Ephedrine Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (11 results)
- AKOVAZ Ephedrine Sulfate
- CORPHEDRA Ephedrine Sulfate
- EMERPHED Ephedrine Sulfate
- EPHEDRINE 77 discussions
- ADVIL ALLERGY SINUS Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Ibuprofen + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- ALLEGRA D 24 HOUR Fexofenadine Hydrochloride + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- CHILDREN'S ADVIL ALLERGY SINUS Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Ibuprofen + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- CHILDREN'S ADVIL COLD Ibuprofen + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
- CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE + IBUPROFEN + PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1 discussion
- HYCOFENIX Hydrocodone Bitartrate + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride + Guaifenesin
- MUCINEX D Guaifenesin + Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride1 discussion