Rescriptor OverviewDelavirdine (DLV) (brand name Rescriptor) is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) marketed by ViiV Healthcare. It is used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1. It is presented as the mesylate. The recommended dosage is 400mg, three times a day. Although delavirdine was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1997, its efficacy is lower than other NNRTIs, especially efavirenz, and...
Read more Rescriptor Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delavirdine
Recent Rescriptor Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg
NDC Database Records for Rescriptor: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0179-0096 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- 49702-209 Rescriptor 100 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-210 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 49702-225 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Viiv Healthcare Company
- 63010-020 Rescriptor 100 mg Oral Tablet by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company
- 63010-021 Rescriptor 200 mg Oral Tablet by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company