Recarbrio OverviewImipenem/cilastatin/relebactam (Recarbrio) is a drug combination used as an antibiotic. In 2019, the United States approved it for complicated urinary tract and complicated intra-abdominal infections. Contents 1 History 2 See also 3 References 4 External links History The FDA granted Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation and priority review to Recarbrio. The FDA granted the approval of Reca...
Read more Recarbrio Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imipenem/cilastatin/relebactam
Recent Recarbrio Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Imipenem + Cilastatin +Relebactam
- Injection: 500mg + 500mg + 250mg
- Powder: 500mg/vial + 500mg/vial + 250mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Recarbrio: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-3856 Recarbrio Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (3 results)
- IMIPENEM + CILASTATIN + RELEBACTAM
- IMIPENEM + CILASTATIN 1 discussion
- PRIMAXIN Imipenem + Cilastatin