Recarbrio OverviewImipenem/cilastatin/relebactam, sold under the brand name Recarbrio, is a drug combination used as an antibiotic. In 2019, it was approved for use in the United States for the treatment of complicated urinary tract and complicated intra-abdominal infections. It is administered via intravenous injection. The most common adverse reactions include nausea, diarrhea...
Read more Recarbrio Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imipenem/cilastatin/relebactam
Recent Recarbrio Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Imipenem + Cilastatin +Relebactam
- Injection: 500mg + 500mg + 250mg
- Powder: 500mg/vial + 500mg/vial + 250mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Recarbrio: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-3856 Recarbrio Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (3 results)
- IMIPENEM + CILASTATIN + RELEBACTAM
- IMIPENEM + CILASTATIN 1 discussion
- PRIMAXIN Imipenem + Cilastatin