Razadyne OverviewGalantamine (Nivalin, Razadyne, Razadyne ER, Reminyl, Lycoremine) is used for the treatment of cognitive decline in mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease and various other memory impairments. It is an alkaloid that has been isolated from the bulbs and flowers of Galanthus caucasicus (Caucasian snowdrop), Galanthus woronowii (Voronov's snowdrop), and some other members of the family Amaryllidaceae, such as Narcissus (daffodil), Leucojum aestivum (snowflake)...
Read more Razadyne Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galantamine
Recent Razadyne Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule, Extended Release: 16mg, 24mg, 8mg
- Solution: 4mg/ml
- Tablet: 12mg, 4mg, 8mg
NDC Database Records for Razadyne: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 21695-184 Razadyne 8 mg/1 Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Rebel Distributors Corp
- 21695-591 Razadyne 12 mg (Galantamine Hydrobromide 15.379 mg) Oral Tablet by Rebel Distributors Corp
- 50458-387 24 Hr Razadyne ER 8 mg Extended Release Capsule by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-388 24 Hr Razadyne ER 16 mg Extended Release Capsule by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-389 Razadyne ER 24 mg 24hr Extended Release Capsule by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-396 Razadyne 4 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-397 Razadyne 8 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-398 Razadyne 12 mg (Galantamine Hydrobromide 15.379 mg) Oral Tablet by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-490 Razadyne 4 mg/ml Oral Solution by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Galantamine or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
Related Razadyne Topics: