RabAvert OverviewThe rabies vaccine is a vaccine used to prevent rabies. There are a number of rabies vaccines available that are both safe and effective. They can be used to prevent rabies before, and for a period of time after, exposure to the rabies virus, which is commonly caused by a dog bite or a bat bite. Doses are usually given by injection into the skin or muscle. After exposure, the vaccination is typically used along with r...
Read more RabAvert Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies_vaccine
Recent RabAvert Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 2.5unit, 2.5unit/ml
NDC Database Records for RabAvert: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 50090-1820 Rabavert Kit by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50090-3096 Rabavert Kit by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50632-010 RabavertRabavert Kit by Bavarian Nordic A/S
- 58160-964 Rabavert Kit by Glaxosmithkline Biologicals Sa
- 63851-501 Rabavert Intramuscular Kit by Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Gmbh