Qdolo OverviewTramadol, sold under the brand name Ultram among others, is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. When taken by mouth in an immediate-release formulation, the onset of pain relief usually begins within an hour. It is also available by injection. It may be sold in combination with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or as longer-acting formulations. ...
Read more Qdolo Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol
Recent Qdolo Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 5mg/ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 325mg + 37.5mg, 37.5mg/325mg, 50mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg
Other drugs which contain Tramadol Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- RALIVIA ER Tramadol1 discussion
- RALIVIA FLASHDOSE Tramadol
- RYZOLT Tramadol Hydrochloride2 discussions
- TRAMADOL 973 discussions
- ULTRAM Tramadol55 discussions