Qbrelis OverviewLisinopril is a medication of the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor class used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure and after heart attacks. For high blood pressure it is usually a first line treatment. It is also used to prevent kidney problems in people with diabetes mellitus. Lisinopril is taken by mouth. Full effect may take up to four weeks to occur. Within the ACE Inhibitor class, Lisinopri...
Read more Qbrelis Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisinopril
Recent Qbrelis Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 1mg/ml
- Tablet: 10mg, 2.5mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Qbrelis: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 52652-3001 Qbrelis 1 mg/ml Oral Solution by Silvergate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Lisinopril or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- LISINOPRIL 562 discussions
- PRINIVIL Lisinopril4 discussions
- ZESTRIL Lisinopril7 discussions
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE, HCTZ + LISINOPRIL 2 discussions
- PRINZIDE Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ + Lisinopril1 discussion
- ZESTORETIC Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ + Lisinopril2 discussions