Procysbi OverviewCysteamine is a medication intended for a number of indications, and approved by the FDA to treat cystinosis. It is a stable aminothiol, i.e., an organic compound containing both an amine and a thiol functional groups. Cysteamine is a white, water-soluble solid. It is often used as salts of the ammonium derivative [HSCH2CH2NH3]+ including the hydrochloride, phosphocysteamine, and bitartrate. Cysteamine molecule is biosynthesized in mammals, including hu...
Read more Procysbi Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysteamine
Recent Procysbi Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 150mg, 50mg
- Capsule, Delayed Release: 25mg, 75mg
- Solution: 0.44%
- Solution/drops: 0.44%
NDC Database Records for Procysbi: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49663-001 Procysbi 25 mg Enteric Coated Capsule by Raptor Therapeutics Inc.
- 49663-002 Procysbi 75 mg Enteric Coated Capsule by Raptor Therapeutics Inc.
- 75987-100 Procysbi 25 mg Oral Capsule, Delayed Release Pellets by Horizon Pharma Inc.
- 75987-101 Procysbi 75 mg Oral Capsule, Delayed Release Pellets by Horizon Pharma Inc.