Primsol OverviewTrimethoprim (TMP) is an antibiotic used mainly in the treatment of bladder infections. Other uses include for middle ear infections and travelers' diarrhea. With sulfamethoxazole or dapsone it may be used for Pneumocystis pneumonia in people with HIV/AIDS. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include nausea, changes in taste, and rash. Rarely it may result in blood problems ...
Read more Primsol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethoprim
Recent Primsol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 25mg/5ml, 50mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg
NDC Database Records for Primsol: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 13551-501 Primsol 50 mg/5ml Oral Solution by Fsc Laboratories, Inc
- 69654-501 Primsol 50 mg/5ml Oral Solution by Aytu Bioscience, Inc.
- 71297-500 Primsol 50 mg/5ml Oral Solution by Allegis Holdings, LLC
Other drugs which contain Trimethoprim or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- PROLOPRIM Trimethoprim
- TRIMETHOPRIM 162 discussions
- TRIMPEX Trimethoprim
- BACTRIM Sulfamethoxazole + Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP292 discussions
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE Sulfamethoxazole + Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP8 discussions
- POLYMYXIN B + TRIMETHOPRIM
- POLYTRIM Polymyxin B + Trimethoprim1 discussion
- PURBAC Sulfamethoxazole + Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP117 discussions
- PURBAC DS Sulfamethoxazole + Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP6 discussions
- SEPTRA Sulfamethoxazole + Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP15 discussions
- SULFAMETHOXAZOLE + TRIMETHOPRIM, SMX-TMP 19 discussions
- SULFATRIM Sulfamethoxazole + Trimethoprim, SMX-TMP35 discussions