Primaxin OverviewImipenem/cilastatin, sold under the brand name Primaxin among others, is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. It is made from a combination of imipenem and cilastatin. Specifically it is used for pneumonia, sepsis, endocarditis, joint infections, intra-abdominal infections, and urinary tract infections. It is given by injection into a vein or muscle. Common side effects include n...
Read more Primaxin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imipenem/cilastatin
Recent Primaxin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Imipenem + Cilastatin
- Injection: 250mg, 250mg/vial + 250mg/vial, 500mg, 500mg/vial + 500mg/vial, 750mg, 750mg/vial + 750mg/vial
- Powder: 250mg/vial + 250mg/vial, 500mg/vial + 500mg/vial, 750mg/vial + 750mg/vial
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (3 results)
- IMIPENEM + CILASTATIN 1 discussion
- IMIPENEM + CILASTATIN + RELEBACTAM
- RECARBRIO Imipenem + Cilastatin +Relebactam