Prevymis OverviewLetermovir (INN; trade name Prevymis) is an antiviral drug for the treatment of cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections. It has been tested in CMV infected patients with allogeneic stem cell transplants and may also be useful for other patients with a compromised immune system such as those with organ transplants or HIV infections. The drug was developed by Merck & Co., Inc as investigative compound MK-8228. The drug was granted fast track status by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA...
Read more Prevymis Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letermovir
Recent Prevymis Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 240mg/12ml, 480mg/24ml
- Solution: 240mg/12ml (20mg/ml), 480mg/24ml (20mg/ml)
- Tablet: 240mg, 480mg
NDC Database Records for Prevymis: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-3075 Prevymis 240 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-3076 Prevymis 480 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-5003 Prevymis 20 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-5004 Prevymis 20 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.