Prestalia OverviewPerindopril is a long-acting ACE inhibitor used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, or stable coronary artery disease in form of perindopril arginine (trade names include Coversyl, Coversum) or perindopril erbumine (Aceon). According to the Australian government's Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme website, based on data provided to the Australian Department of Health and Ageing by the manufacturer, perindopril arginine and perindopril erbumine are therapeutically equi...
Read more Prestalia Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perindopril
Recent Prestalia Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Perindopril Arginine + Amlodipine Besylate
- Tablet: 10mg + 14mg, 2.5mg + 3.5mg, 3.5mg + 2.5mg, 5mg + 7mg
NDC Database Records for Prestalia: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 61894-010 Prestalia Oral Tablet by Symplmed Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 61894-011 Prestalia Oral Tablet by Symplmed Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 61894-012 Prestalia Oral Tablet by Symplmed Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 72931-010 Prestalia Oral Tablet by Adhera Therapeutics, Inc.
- 72931-011 Prestalia Oral Tablet by Adhera Therapeutics, Inc.
- 72931-012 Prestalia Oral Tablet by Adhera Therapeutics, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (5 results)
- PERINDOPRIL ARGININE + AMLODIPINE BESYLATE
- AMLODIPINE BESYLATE + OLMESARTAN MEDOXOMIL 2 discussions
- AMLODIPINE BESYLATE + VALSARTAN 1 discussion
- AZOR Amlodipine Besylate + Olmesartan Medoxomil33 discussions
- EXFORGE Amlodipine Besylate + Valsartan12 discussions