Prandin OverviewRepaglinide is an antidiabetic drug in the class of medications known as meglitinides, and was invented in 1983. Repaglinide is an oral medication used in addition to diet and exercise for blood sugar control in type 2 diabetes mellitus. The mechanism of action of repaglinide involves promoting insulin release from β-islet cells of the pancreas; like other antidiabetic drugs, a main side effect concern is hypoglycemia. It is sold by Novo Nordisk unde...
Read more Prandin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repaglinide
Recent Prandin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg
NDC Database Records for Prandin: (12 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0169-0081 Prandin 0.5 mg Oral Tablet by Novo Nordisk
- 0169-0082 Prandin 1 mg Oral Tablet by Novo Nordisk
- 0169-0084 Prandin 2 mg Oral Tablet by Novo Nordisk
- 35356-303 Prandin 0.5 mg Oral Tablet by Lake Erie Medical Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 49349-559 Prandin 2 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 54868-5381 Prandin 2 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6439 Prandin 1 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 55154-4575 Prandin 1 mg Oral Tablet by Cardinal Health
- 60846-882 Prandin 1 mg/mg Oral Pill by Gemini Laboratories, LLC
- 60846-884 Prandin 2 mg/mg Oral Pill by Gemini Laboratories, LLC
- 68151-3565 Prandin .5 mg Oral Tablet by Carilion Materials Management
- 68151-3566 Prandin 1 mg Oral Tablet by Carilion Materials Management
Other drugs which contain Repaglinide or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- NOVONORM Repaglinide
- REPAGLINIDE 2 discussions
- PRANDIMET Repaglinide + Metformin Hydrochloride
- REPAGLINIDE + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE