Posaconazole OverviewPosaconazole, sold under the brand names Noxafil and Posanol, is a triazole antifungal medication. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Pharmacology 2.1 Pharmacodynamics 2.1.1 Microbiology 2.2 Pharmacokinetics 3 References 4 External links Medical uses Posaconazole is used to treat invasive aspergillosis and candidiasis and fungal infections caused by Scedosporium and Fusarium species, which may occur in immunocompromised patients. It is also used for t...
Read more Posaconazole Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posaconazole
Recent Posaconazole Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 18mg/ml
- Solution: 300mg/16.7ml (18mg/ml)
- Suspension: 40mg/ml
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 100mg
NDC Database Records for Posaconazole: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0254-2045 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- 0527-2133 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Delayed Release by Lannett Company Inc.
- 60687-523 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Delayed Release by American Health Packaging
Other drugs which contain Posaconazole or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- NOXAFIL Posaconazole