Posaconazole OverviewPosaconazole, sold under the brand names Noxafil and Posanol is a triazole antifungal medication. It was approved for medical use in the United States in September 2006, and is available as a generic medication. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Pharmacology 2.1 Pharmacodynamics 2.1.1 Microbiology 2.2 Pharmacokinetics 3 References 4 External links Medical uses Posaconazole is used to treat invasive Aspergillus an...
Read more Posaconazole Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posaconazole
Recent Posaconazole Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 18mg/ml
- Solution: 300mg/16.7ml (18mg/ml)
- Suspension: 40mg/ml
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 100mg
NDC Database Records for Posaconazole: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0254-2045 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- 0527-2133 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Delayed Release by Lannett Company Inc.
- 16714-156 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Delayed Release by Northstar Rxllc
- 60687-523 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Delayed Release by American Health Packaging
- 63629-2236 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Bryant Ranch Prepack
- 70748-258 Posaconazole 100 mg Oral Tablet, Delayed Release by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Posaconazole or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- NOXAFIL Posaconazole