Platinol OverviewCisplatin is a chemotherapy medication used to treat a number of cancers. These include testicular cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, esophageal cancer, lung cancer, mesothelioma, brain tumors and neuroblastoma. It is given by injection into a vein. Common side effects include bone marrow suppression, hearing problems, kidney problems, and vomiting.[3&...
Read more Platinol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisplatin
Recent Platinol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.5mg/ml, 10mg, 10mg/vial, 1mg/ml, 50mg, 50mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Platinol: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0015-3072 Platinol 50 mg/50ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.
- 61126-003 Platinol 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Corden Pharma Latina S.p.a.
Other drugs which contain Cisplatin or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- CISPLATIN 2 discussions
- CISPLATIN + COLLAGEN + EPINEPHRINE
- INTRADOSE Cisplatin + Collagen + Epinephrine