Pimecrolimus OverviewPimecrolimus is an immunomodulating agent of the calcineurin inhibitor class used in the treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema). It is available as a topical cream, once marketed by Novartis (however, Galderma has been promoting the compound in Canada since early 2007) under the trade name Elidel. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Side effects 3 Pharmacology 4 References 5 External links Medical uses It has been proven to be effective in various inflammatory skin diseases, e.g., seborrheic de...
Read more Pimecrolimus Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimecrolimus
Recent Pimecrolimus Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 1%
NDC Database Records for Pimecrolimus: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0591-2944 Pimecrolimus 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 68462-609 Pimecrolimus 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
- 68682-110 Pimecrolimus 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals
- 68682-111 Pimecrolimus 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals
- 68682-112 Pimecrolimus 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals
- 70518-2292 Pimecrolimus 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Remedyrepack Inc.