Perseris OverviewRisperidone, sold under the trade name Risperdal among others, is an antipsychotic medication. It is mainly used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism. It is taken either by mouth or by injection into a muscle. The injectable version is long acting and lasts for about two weeks. Common side effects include movement problems, sleepiness, dizziness, trouble seeing, constipation...
Read more Perseris Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone
Recent Perseris Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Suspension, Extended Release: 120mg, 90mg
- Injection: 12.5mg/vial, 120mg, 25mg, 25mg/vial, 37.5mg, 37.5mg/vial, 50mg, 50mg/vial, 90mg
- Solution: 1mg/ml
- Tablet: 0.05mg, 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrated: 1mg, 2mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg
NDC Database Records for Perseris: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 12496-0090 Perseris Subcutaneous Kit by Indivior Inc.
- 12496-0120 Perseris Subcutaneous Kit by Indivior Inc.
Other drugs which contain Risperidone or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- RISPERDAL Risperidone98 discussions
- RISPERDAL CONSTA Risperidone3 discussions
- RISPERDAL M-TAB Risperidone1 discussion
- RISPERIDONE 91 discussions