Perseris OverviewRisperidone, sold under the trade name Risperdal among others, is an antipsychotic medication. It is mainly used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism. It is taken either by mouth or by injection into a muscle. The injectable version is long acting and lasts for about two weeks. Common side effects include movement problems, sleepiness, trouble seeing, constipation, and incre...
Read more Perseris Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone
Recent Perseris Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Suspension, Extended Release: 120mg, 90mg
- Injection: 12.5mg/vial, 120mg, 25mg, 25mg/vial, 37.5mg, 37.5mg/vial, 50mg, 50mg/vial, 90mg
- Solution: 1mg/ml
- Tablet: 0.05mg, 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrated: 1mg, 2mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg
Other drugs which contain Risperidone or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- RISPERDAL Risperidone100 discussions
- RISPERDAL CONSTA Risperidone3 discussions
- RISPERDAL M-TAB Risperidone1 discussion
- RISPERIDONE 95 discussions