Persantine OverviewDipyridamole (trademarked as Persantine and others) is a medication that inhibits blood clot formation when given chronically and causes blood vessel dilation when given at high doses over a short time. Contents 1 Mechanisms of action 2 Medical uses 2.1 Use in individuals with a history of stroke 2.2 Other uses 3 Overdose 4 See also 5 References Mechanisms of action Dipyridamole has two known effects, acting via different mechanisms of action: Dipyridamole inhi...
Read more Persantine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipyridamole
Recent Persantine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 5mg/ml
- Tablet: 25mg, 50mg, 75mg
NDC Database Records for Persantine: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0597-0017 Persantine 25 mg Oral Tablet by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0597-0018 Persantine 50 mg Oral Tablet by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0597-0019 Persantine 75 mg Oral Tablet by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Dipyridamole or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- DIPYRIDAMOLE 6 discussions
- AGGRENOX Aspirin, ASA + Dipyridamole5 discussions
- ASPIRIN, ASA + DIPYRIDAMOLE
Related Persantine Topics:
persantine for men