Paser Overview4-Aminosalicylic acid, also known as para-aminosalicylic acid (PAS) and sold under the brand name Paser among others, is an antibiotic primarily used to treat tuberculosis. Specifically it is used to treat active drug resistant tuberculosis together with other antituberculosis medications. It has also been used as a second line agent to sulfasalazine in people with inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.[3 ...
Read more Paser Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Aminosalicylic_acid
Recent Paser Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Aminosalicylate sodium, Aminosalicylic acid
- Granule: 61.69%
- Granule, Delayed Release: 4gm/packet
- Tablet: 500mg
NDC Database Records for Paser: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49938-107 Paser 4 g/1 Oral Granule, Delayed Release by Jacobus Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Aminosalicylate sodium, Aminosalicylic acid or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- AMINOSALICYLATE SODIUM, AMINOSALICYLIC ACID
- SODIUM P.A.S. Aminosalicylate sodium, Aminosalicylic acid
- TEEBACIN Aminosalicylate sodium, Aminosalicylic acid
- TUBASAL Aminosalicylate sodium, Aminosalicylic acid