Pancuronium OverviewPancuronium (trademarked as Pavulon) is an aminosteroid muscle relaxant with various medical uses. It is used in euthanasia and is used in some states as the second of three drugs administered during lethal injections in the United States. Contents 1 Mechanism of action 2 Development 3 Uses in medicine 4 Uses in execution and suicide 4.1 Procedure 4.2 Controversy 4.3 Export limitations 5 Uses in crime 6 References Mechanism of action Pancuronium is a typical non-depolarizing curare-...
Read more Pancuronium Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancuronium_bromide
Recent Pancuronium Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 1mg/ml, 2mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Pancuronium: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0409-4646 Pancuronium Bromide 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Hospira, Inc.
- 0703-2804 Pancuronium Bromide 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 0703-2812 Pancuronium Bromide 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 0703-2823 Pancuronium Bromide 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Pancuronium or a similar ingredient: (1 result)
- PAVULON Pancuronium