Oseni OverviewAlogliptin (trade name Nesina and Vipidia) is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the DPP-4 inhibitor (gliptin) class. Alogliptin does not decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke. Like other members of the gliptin class, it causes little or no weight gain, exhibits relatively little risk of hypoglycemia, and has relatively modest glucose-lowering activity. Alogliptin and other gliptins are commonly used in combination with metformin in p...
Read more Oseni Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alogliptin
Recent Oseni Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Alogliptin + Pioglitazone
- Tablet: 12.5mg + 15mg, 12.5mg + 30mg, 12.5mg + 45mg, 25mg + 15mg, 25mg + 30mg, 25mg + 45mg
NDC Database Records for Oseni: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 64764-121 Oseni 12.5/15 Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- 64764-123 Oseni 12.5/30 Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- 64764-124 Oseni 12.5/45 Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- 64764-251 Oseni 25/15 Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- 64764-253 Oseni 25/30 Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- 64764-254 Oseni 25/45 Oral Tablet by Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (13 results)
- ALOGLIPTIN + PIOGLITAZONE
- ACTOPLUS MET Metformin + Pioglitazone Hydrochloride2 discussions
- ACTOPLUS MET XR Pioglitazone Hydrochloride + Metformin Hydrochloride
- ACTOS Pioglitazone8 discussions
- ALOGLIPTIN + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
- DUETACT Glimepiride + Pioglitazone Hydrochloride
- GLIMEPIRIDE + PIOGLITAZONE HYDROCHLORIDE
- KAZANO Alogliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- METFORMIN + PIOGLITAZONE HYDROCHLORIDE 1 discussion
- NESINA Alogliptin1 discussion
- PIOGLITAZONE 27 discussions
- PIOGLITAZONE HYDROCHLORIDE + METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE 1 discussion