Omnaris OverviewCiclesonide is a glucocorticoid used to treat asthma and allergic rhinitis. It is marketed under the brand names Alvesco for asthma and Omnaris, Omniair, Zetonna, and Alvesco for hay fever in the US and Canada. Side effects of the medication include headache, nosebleeds, and inflammation of the nose and throat linings. It was patented in 1990 and approved for medical use in 2005. The drug was approved for adults and children 12 and o...
Read more Omnaris Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciclesonide
Recent Omnaris Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol: 74mcg
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.037mg/inh, 0.08mg/inh, 0.16mg/inh, 80mcg
- Spray: 50mcg
- Spray, Metered: 0.05mg/inh, 0.05mg/spray
NDC Database Records for Omnaris: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 52125-669 Omnaris 50 ug/1 Nasal Spray by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 54868-6020 Omnaris 50 ug/1 Nasal Spray by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 63402-701 Omnaris 50 ug/1 Nasal Spray by Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 70515-701 Omnaris 50 ug/1 Nasal Spray by Covis Pharma