Nyvepria OverviewPegfilgrastim, sold under the brand name Neulasta among others, is a PEGylated form of the recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (GCSF) analog filgrastim. It serves to stimulate the production of white blood cells (neutrophils). Pegfilgrastim was developed by Amgen. Pegfilgrastim treatment can be used to stimulate bone marrow to produce more neutrophils to fight infection in patients undergoing chemo...
Read more Nyvepria Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegfilgrastim
Recent Nyvepria Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 6mg/0.6ml
- Syringe: 6mg/0.6ml, 6mg/ml
NDC Database Records for Nyvepria: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0069-0324 Nyvepria 6 mg/.6ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
Other drugs which contain Pegfilgrastim-apgf or a similar ingredient: (9 results)
- FULPHILA Pegfilgrastim-jmdb
- NEULASTA Pegfilgrastim2 discussions
- UDENYCA Pegfilgrastim-cbqv
- ZIEXTENZO Pegfilgrastim-bmez